Disclosures and Licenses
Revolution Mortgage Disclosures and License Information
T2 Financial LLC dba Revolution Mortgage is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government.
All loans subject to underwriting approval. Certain restrictions apply. Call for details.
Revolution Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Revolution Mortgage State Disclosure Requirements
Revolution Mortgage. is a licensed mortgage lender. *The following states require disclosure of licensing information. * (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
- Arizona – Revolution Mortgage., Arizona Department of Financial Institutions, Mortgage Banker License #1004101
- California: Licensed by Dept. of Business Oversight, under the CA Residential Mortgage Lending Act and Finance Lenders Law, License #60DB091811
- Colorado – Revolution Mortgage., NMLS #1686046, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate.
- Florida – Revolution Mortgage., MLD1732, FL Division of Financial Institutions
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB.6761439 – Division of Banking
- Indiana – DFI, License# 42531, IN division of Financial Institutions
- Kentucky – License #MC717013, Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
- Maryland – Maryland Division of Finance, Commissioner of Financial Regulation, License # 5357.
- Michigan – FL0022038, Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services
- Minnesota – MN-MO-1686046, Minnesota Department of Commerce Financial Institutions Division
- North Carolina – License# L-186537, NC Commissioner of Banks
- Ohio – Revolution Mortgage, Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Financial Institutions RM.804358
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Department of Banking –License #70139
- South Carolina – BFI – SC Board of Financial Institutions – MLS 1686046
- Tennessee – Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions, Tennessee Mortgage License # 174611
- Texas – Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending, SML Mortgage 1686046
- Virginia – Revolution Mortgage, Bureau of Financial Institutions, License # MC-6995
- Washington – Washing Department of Financial Institutions, Consumer Loan Company License, CL-1686046
- West Virginia – Wester Virginia Division of Banking, MB-38217
- Wisconsin – Revolution Mortgage, Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, License #: 1686046BA
- Revolution Mortgage NMLS: 1686046
Visit the NMLS access page for more information.
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.